Friday, October 03, 2008

Happy Birthday

Michael, I'm spending my day thinking about your birth 32 years ago today. Honey we miss you terribly and talk about you constantly. Guess WHAT?? Lisa found me and we talked and talked about your High School days. What a pleasure it was hearing from her and the memories came flooding back. She is sorry to have missed seeing you but now you reside in her heart forever. I'll be adding pictures of my grandbabies soon. Caralynn is wonderful and Avan Michael-John has us wrapped around his fingers.....They too love being here with Grandma and I've heard from so many how very much you and your friends loved to be around. I am so glad I was here for you Michael boy. Happy Birthday Boy. I love you dearly.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Matt Meg Mikey's sis chav-free@netzero.com

Thu Oct 30, 07:26:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home