Tuesday, July 31, 2007

From Michael's Aunt

Michael John Freeman



My darling Michael,

One year ago today you were admitted to the hospital after suffering a stroke. Baby boy, I've spent the morning pouring over the notes your friends kept on you while you were making THIS LAST JOURNEY to getting your wings. You are a force to be reckoned with. Those notes from your friends mean soooo much. How they cared for you my darling. You are one very loved man. My heart still aches from missing you and tears still burn but your life touched so many for the better. Your niece, Caralynn, turned 3 yesterday and OH she is so beautiful...She calls me Grama and I MELT. Your boys are in DC with Julie and Dan and I'm gonna be there soon too. I think I may report to my new duty station around your 32 Birthday. Then I begin meeting ALL YOUR FRIENDS and the Boys and expand on the love that is already present in everything you ever had anything to do with. Yes, Michael Boy, we're doing what you would want us to do. Living life in a BIG WAY. Your sister is kicking it with a new job, Marty has your same phoenix, Jay AND Brian are now sporting Koi's of their own!!!! I hope you're enjoying the show, I told 'em it was gonna hurt like a $&%&*@#!....

Michael, I am a very proud Aunt and am honored by you, your sister and ALL YOUR FRIENDS. May you be with us IN SPIRIT constantly and forever.
I LOVE YOU - LOVE YOU - LOVE YOU

YFA

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I miss you Michael John. Your sis is doing well and your cousin Bianca but they both need your strong guidance so for GOD's sake don't let me do this alone!!!
We think about you alot and have reconnected with your mom and have truly felt the love she has for her only son. You were here everything and she is so proud of you as we all are. You are our family's HERO. WE LOVE YOU BOY...
YFA

Mon Jan 04, 06:17:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home