Monday, October 16, 2006

Mikey Before Most of you Knew Him

The young boy who grew up to be the man you all know and love. Mikey's Favorite Aunt Lynnell sent me some photos to add to his Memorial Page. (I wanted to get these photos added as soon as possible.) Aunt Lynnell will post a biography of sorts very soon...

1976: Michael's first nap on Auntie Lynnell



Brother and Sister



Michael working on his first garden.



Michael's First Garden, the fruit of his hard work.



Trip to Cloudcroft, New Mexico: Cousin Bianca & Michael.



Trip to Cloudcroft, New Mexico: Back up the hill!



I'm gonna lite this fire! Michael gets ready to lite the BBQ.



Michael's first dye job.




The Family: Aunt Lynnell, Cousin Bianca & Michael. El Paso, Texas 1992


The Family: Aunt Lynnell, Cousin Bianca & Michael. El Paso, Texas 1992



The High School Graduate: June 1995



April 2000. The handsome young man in San Diego, California





April 2000 - San Diego, California. The Smile we all know so well.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Each and every one of these pictures are my favorite. Such a capasity to love, Michael was the peace maker. Strong in his conviction, loyal to his mission. What a wonderful man he turned into. I am so sorry our human world is without him. I bet I talk to him daily. His death has made his life so much more meaningful, hasn't it? I love him so.

Rest well my darling. Oh and I talked to your sister this weekend. We are so much closer now. The baby is great and loves her new jogging stroller and Meg is stomping the pavement, selling her worth, finding her place. I'll watch over her for you here, OK?

Talk to you tomorrow....or later today.

Your favorite Aunt

Tue Oct 31, 02:58:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home