Friday, September 08, 2006

Omega

AW2 Michael John Freeman
October 3, 1975 - September 4, 2006





For Mikey's Friends & Family

To every end there is a beginning. This is a humble point in space, in the billions of pages that make up the worldwide web, where we can share about and remember Mikey.

On Monday, July 31st, 2006, Mike suffered a massive stroke in the brain stem. Mike survived, but suffered "locked-in" syndrome. For more than a month he fought on, slowly making progess. On Sunday, September 3rd, Mike suffered a second stroke, claiming most of his brain functions. At 5:00 PM, on Monday, September 4th, 2006, Mikey passed away peacefully - surrounded by family and friends.
Michael John Freeman was 30 years old.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoyed Michael for nearly 31 years never ever having a bad time with him. I was there when he was born, helped him through High School and taught him to "Budget". We talked frequently and he was a joy to have in the family. He will be missed so very very much. He was definetly the Son I never had and I am proud to say he's my boy.

Rest in Peace my darling, talk to you soon.

your favorite aunt

Sun Oct 01, 06:46:00 AM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jay, I will get on that right away. They will make you laugh even more, he was so entertaining. I am challenged at this so stay with me. Hubby has to set up the scanner.

Everyone, this is so wonderful. Thanks so much for being here. More soon........

Sun Oct 15, 09:58:00 AM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm on it Jay. May need an assist but hopefully I'll be divinely guided!!! Memories......I miss him and will charish my time with him.

MFA, Lynnell

Sun Oct 15, 11:59:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home